Friday, July 31, 2015

In a blink of an eye the month of July is gone... Now that I think about it, the year 2015 is half over! What a year it has been. So far this year has held some extreme highs and sadly some horrible lows. Losing my mother-in-law was probably the most traumatic event in my adult life. I try to imagine life with out her... it's unbearable and yet we are doing it. If I close my eyes and quiet myself enough I can hear voice and picture her with all 3 of my kids jumping in her lap. I lay awake at night thinking of how I could have done more, said more, been more... Then I am gently reminded that it's over. God chose to have her leave this earth to be with Him. I will never be ok with that decision but I know she loved Jesus and for accepting that simple gift of Salvation, she will spend eternity with our maker. I was blessed to have know her and so was everyone else who knew her. It amazes me that her life touched so many others and her love was her legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment